Monday, April 12, 2010

WW Topic of the Week: Monitoring Yourself

What a great feeling it was to be back at Weight Watchers this week after missing last week's meeting due to surgery! The support I get there is amazing and I love being surrounded by so many kind people with similar goals.

This week's topic was monitoring yourself. There are many different ways to monitor your progress from day to day. The primary monitoring tool I use is clothing; if I'm dancing into my tightest fitting jeans with a few extra hops, I know I've been a little too relaxed with my food intake and exercise plan.

The goal for this next week is to monitor myself in a couple different ways. I would like to track my intake every day and make sure I'm getting proper nutrition and I would like to continue blogging, paying special attention to emotional triggers.

No comments: