Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 5: Monday Night Weigh-in

The weight-loss seems to have started slowing down a bit. I was warned that this would happen. It seems my body has gotten used to the changes I made to be successful thus far, so I need to change things up. Number 1 is that I need to exercise more! This week I don't think I really exercised at all except for when I was finishing up with the move on Saturay. I need to exercise. Would somebody please kick me in the booty?

So, the weight loss this week was 1.4 pounds. My current weight is 186.2, bringing my total weight loss to 18 pounds. I am 2 pounds away from the 20 pound/10 percent marker. I am going to try my hardest to meet this goal by next Monday's weigh-in. This was the due date I had set and I am going to do all I can to accomplish this by staying on program and exercising more.

No comments: