Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Chance Workout!


I have become semi-addicted to The Biggest Loser lately. After watching a couple of two-hour-long episodes I decided that I need to get off of the couch. It's great that I am losing all of this weight mostly just by changing my eating habits, but if the goal is to be fit, then exercise is needed. When I first started my job, my body thought that was exercise, but now it's part of my basal activity rate. 

This week I have done REALLY well for the first time with exercise. I did yoga two days in a row and then I rode my bike to work. I took the day of from exercise yesterday, but in an hour or so I will be doing a last chance work out. I'm thinking lots of cardio and some strength training.

Tonight is my weigh-in and I am nervous. I made the mistake this week of getting on the scale way too many times. I don't know what the number is going to be when I step on the scale tonight, but I have been working very hard and have stayed on plan. I know that if I gain or maintain tonight, then next week will definitely be a bigger number.

He who loves, flies, runs, and rejoices; 
he is free and nothing holds him back.”
- Henri Matisse

No comments: