Sunday, November 24, 2013

Some Days You Win, Some Days You Don't Play The Game

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Mostly I am just writing because I challenged myself to 90 posts in 90 days to help hold myself accountable. Nutrition-wise, today was great. Exercise-wise, today was not so great. I had told myself I was going to go to a fitness class today, but I came up with every excuse in the book for why I shouldn't go. I told myself I could save money by not using the gas for the 40 minutes round-trip and that I could just use the elliptical and other pieces of equipment in my home (which I didn't). Some of the other excuses included things that I should do that I also put off, such as studying for my licensure exam and writing "Thank You" cards.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: