Friday, December 5, 2008

First Week Weigh in!

I reached my goal! It turns out that my calculations were right, but to keep this momentum I will have to change some things. This week I was out of town and didn't even exercise.

Starting weight: 201.4
Current weight: 198
Initial Goal weight: 160




I really like that this week I could still basically eat whatever I wanted. I didn't eat leftover pie every day or go out to eat and have pasta with cream sauce, but I could still go to restaurants like a normal person. I went to Pizza Hut and Olive Garden!

A few things I want to work on next week:
  • Cutting out wheat
  • Eating a little more protein
  • Exercise
  • Cutting back on the caffeine
  • I want to eat closer to eating 1400 calories- this week some days were pretty close to 1600. My hope is that cutting back on caffeine will help me not feel so hungry. If I am still hungry, I think I might have to stay at 1600 because I don't want my body to go into starvation mode.

No comments: