Monday, October 19, 2009

Three Pounds to Go

Tonight I weighed in at 138 pounds. Miraculously, I lost a pound, despite a couple of mini binges earlier in the week. I could have been even closer to goal had I stayed on plan. This week I am recommitting to plan 150%. Tonight I splurged on a blondie and though I only ended up dipping into my reserve points a tiny bit, it's good health guidelines and filling foods from here on out. In the end, I didn't feel that the blondie was worth the extra points. Don't get me wrong, it was delicious, but all the sugar and butter sat in my stomach for hours, making me feel quite disgusting. I'm so close to goal and it scares me. I've been able to master losing weight before. That's always been the easy part, but am I ready to finally keep it off?

No comments: