Thursday, April 2, 2009

Old Jeans

Today I was trying to tidy up because I read an article on the WW website about how keeping your environment organized helps keep you on track with healthy behaviours. Looking through my clothes, I realized that I am holding onto a lot of clothes that don't fit me; they are now TOO BIG. It was quite an emotional event throwing them away. I cried a little because for a few reasons I was so filled with happiness. I am never going to be those sizes again. I would have donated them, but most had stains, minor rips, and damage at the hem. The ones I disposed of were all of my old 13/14 and 15/16's. I saved a couple of small sections of the waistband with the size tag right in the middle. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I am also scrapbooking this journey, so I wanted to put in the denim swatches as I change sizes.

1 comment:

Thedailycelebrate said...

Wow! That is a definitely NSV! Congrats:)