Sunday, August 16, 2009

30 Day Shred- Day 2!!

Yatta! I worked until 9 tonight, but I still earned some AP's. After getting out of work at 1:30am last night, there was no way it was going to happen this morning, so I was nervous. I should have had some more faith in myself. I CAN include activity in my life. I can do this, I can be healthy, and I should MAKE that time for myself because I deserve it. I've incorporated 2 work outs into my schedule this week. That's up from 0 over the past couple of weeks. This is a huge improvement for me.

Over the past several months, I've made a lot of excuses, but now I'm going to focus on making time.

Weigh-in is tomorrow :/. I'm a little worried. I've worked harder and tracked religiously this week. If I don't see the results, I know I'll be disappointed with the number (but still pleased with myself). I've stepped on the scale several times this week and the number hasn't budged.
I was hoping that if I worked hard I could come up with a 1-2 pound loss, but I don't think it's going to happen this week.

No comments: