Monday, August 24, 2009

The Weight is almost over

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! I'VE LOST 61.2 POUNDS!!


I am getting so close to my goal weight that I can almost taste it! 9 months ago I never would have imagined I'd weigh under 180 pounds. Apparently, at that time, I didn't know how serious I really was about getting healthy. Today I weighed in at 143! I'm down 2.4 from last week and 13 pounds away from goal. This last week I worked out 3 times for 20 minutes. This week my goal is to maintain that level of activity or increase it. I started off this morning with a workout, so I already have one session under my belt.

On the other side of things:

I'm getting a little nervous. I've gotten extremely good at losing weight in a healthy way, but pretty soon I'm going to have to maintain the weight loss, That's a scary thought! It doesn't matter if you have to lose 20 pounds, 60, or 200 because we all go through the same trials to lose each pound; the real challenge is maintenance.

No comments: