Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I did it!

Just wanted to let you know that I DID ride my bike to and from work today! Believe me, there was an inner struggle going on this morning. I was still lying in bed this morning at 9:10 am (I was going to get up at 8) after resetting my alarm twice and pressing snooze once. Does this sound familiar Jo? All I could think about was how nice it would be to sleep in until 10 and just take the car...

In the end I remembered that I had blogged about it before I went to bed and promised I would ride my bike. Also, it's supposed to rain every day for the next week just about, so I might as well take advantage of the weather because who knows when I'll have another opportunity to do this.

I feel that I really accomplished something today :)

2 comments:

์กฐ์•ˆ๋‚˜ said...

yes... it does sound familiar....

but, hey, at least you did it... I remember when I was riding my bike around last summer (no wait... two summers ago... damn it's been awhile) but I hated it... only the lack of car spurred me to do it.... you could always get rid of your car... then you'll really have to do it ;-)

CaroleCarson, Coach, AARP Fat 2 Fit Online Community said...

Congratulations! I have had similar experiences :)