Saturday, June 20, 2009

Working it out

Exercise is going pretty well this week. Yesterday I worked up quite a sweat before work using my Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD. I decided I wanted to bump it up to level 2. I needed to shower and get to work, so I didn't finish it or even get to cool down. My entire body was shaking and I was still so "high" from the workout that ended up falling out of the shower, bruising my hip a bit.

In the end, it was worth it because I realized that I can do push-ups now. I don't think I've ever been able to do more than 2 in a row.

I've exercised every other day this week and I'm really amped about it. This is the most active I've been in years and it feels so good! I'm more energized throughout my day and it's been easier to get out of bed in the morning, so it seems that my quality of sleep has improved. I feel like I'm finally getting on the exercise train. Even just from a few days of activity I am seeing physical and physiological changes. I am liking this :)

No comments: