Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A New Decade

Monday was weigh-in day and I lost 3 pounds! I am ecstatic. It has taken me 5 weeks to lose this last 5 pounds, but I did it. I have lost a total of 46.6. Oh yeah baby! I am officially in the 150's for the first time since senior year of high school. In other words, I haven't been this thin in 6 years!! Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. 

The last two weeks were hard, having had a gain and no losses, but I got through them. One thing that kept me going was a text I got from my boyfriend. He told me that every weigh-in for me is a battle, but I am still winning the overall war, so there's no need to get caught up in the little battles.

1 comment:

CaroleCarson, Coach, AARP Fat 2 Fit Online Community said...

I hope that you are successful in your efforts to become fit. I also had a challenge similar to yours, and I found it was a lot easier with a community behind you. You could even consider joining in a weight-loss challenge in order to meet people who have the same ideals. The AARP even has one for all ages. Good luck!