Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trying to find motivation!

I said I was going to go to the gym today, but I'll tell you right now...that didn't happen. For one, I don't have a membership to a gym; I would have to pay $7 a day because I can't afford a full membership. So, after deciding I was too broke to shell out the 7 bucks, I convinced myself that I was going to go for a walk/run in my boyfriend's neighborhood, but then I decided I wanted to head back home to make headway on moving and then go for a bike ride later. I started to work on the moving until I got invited to go to bingo, so here I am at 11:21 pm trying to find the motivation to do SOMETHING...ANYTHING. Tomorrow I work at 11, but I was thinking I'd ride my bike. I'm afraid I won't do it, so here I am telling you my plan. I am going to get ready for bed now and then in the morning I will ride my bike to work. I promise! I don't want to have to pay at the scale. Right now I am past the half-way point in getting to my goal. These last pounds are going to be the hardest, so I need to do this. I wish there was someone who could nag me and really push me. If I could afford it, I would pay for a personal trainer to kick my bum. In the meantime, I suppose I'll have to dig deep for motivation.

2 comments:

์กฐ์•ˆ๋‚˜ said...

Hey, you need to post more photos of yourself! You haven't updated that in a long time :-)

Miss Meg said...

I'll get on that. I need someone to take them...