Monday, June 15, 2009

Weigh-In

This week I lost 1.4 pounds...I'll take it gladly! At this stage, with only 3o or so stubborn pounds left, every small loss is a step in the right direction. I am looking forward to celebrating the loss of 50 pounds. 2 more pounds! I don't necessarily plan on hitting it next week, though I plan on hitting that milestone by the 29th at the latest. 

This week I actually exercised 3 times! I am most definitely dedicated to keeping this up. I already started this new week by exercising this afternoon to my Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD and tomorrow I plan on going to the gym. My WW leader implemented the optiona use of activity cards to keep us slackers on track with exercise. Every time you complete 15 minutes of activity, you cross it off and when you've done that 80 times, you get a prize. 



3 comments:

조안나 said...

Whats the prize???

Miss Meg said...

She hasn't told us yet. Lol

조안나 said...

better be something good for all that exercise!